TIPS FOR FASTER PUBLICATION IN ANNALS OF PATHOLOGY AND LABORATORY MEDICINE (APALM):
The compeltely avoidable delay in publication of articles in APALM is due to small errors and omissions.
Therefore, the authors are advised to follow the following tips to fast-track the publication of their articles in APALM Journal:
- For preparing an article, use only the specific templates, downloaded from following links
- Strictly follow the Author Guidelines, especially in relation to Referencing/ Bibliography.
- If you have difficulty working in the computer or not good at it particularly Microsoft word document, Tables, References, please seek professional help to prepare your manuscript according to our need.
- After submission of the manuscript, regularly check the Inbox/Spam folder for any communication from our side. This will eliminate delays caused due to communication gap
- After submission of the manuscript, regularly login to APALM website using your User ID and Password (preferably at least once a day) to check the current status of your manuscript and take any action communicated therein
- In case you are asked to revise the manuscript and submit again, resubmit the revised manuscript at the earliest for a quick response. Delay in response leads to delay in publication of the article
- After payment of APC, get back to APALM with the payment proof at the earliest to minimize the time of publication of your accepted article.
- If for some technical reason online submission is not possible, the author can contact us for support.
We encourage you to use appropriate template for your manuscript.