TIPS FOR FASTER PUBLICATION IN ANNALS OF PATHOLOGY AND LABORATORY MEDICINE (APALM):
The compeltely avoidable delay in publication of articles in APALM is due to small errors and omissions on the part of the Authors.
Therefore, the authors are advised to follow the following tips to fast-track the publication of their articles in APALM Journal:
- For preparing an article, use only the specific templates, downloaded from following links
- Strictly follow the Author Guidelines, especially in relation to Referencing/ Bibliography.
- If you have difficulty working in the computer or not good at it particularly Microsoft word document, Tables, References, please seek professional help to prepare your manuscript according to our need.
- After submission of the manuscript, regularly check the Inbox/Spam folder for any communication from our side. This will eliminate delays caused due to communication gap
- After submission of the manuscript, regularly login to APALM website using your User ID and Password (preferably at least once a day) to check the current status of your manuscript and take any action communicated therein
- In case you are asked to revise the manuscript and submit again, resubmit the revised manuscript at the earliest for a quick response. Delay in response leads to delay in publication of the article
- After payment of APC, get back to APALM with the payment proof at the earliest to minimize the time of publication of your accepted article.
- If for some technical reason online submission is not possible, the author can contact email@example.com for support.
We encourage you to use appropriate template for your manuscript.