Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is before another journal for consideration.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I/we have used the standard downloadable template for the Manuscript, downloaded from Author's guidelines.
During submission of an article, authors should include all figures and/or tables in the main body of the manuscript in word file format. Figures should not be submitted in separate files.
I/we have read the Article Processing Charges (APC) policy of the Journal and I/we agree to pay the Article Processing Charges upon acceptance of my/our article(s) for publishing.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).