Vol 10 No 2 (2023)
TIPS FOR FASTER PUBLICATION IN ANNALS OF PATHOLOGY AND LABORATORY MEDICINE (APALM):
The completely avoidable delay in the publication of articles in APALM is due to small errors and omissions.
Therefore, the authors are advised to follow the following tips to fast-track the publication of their articles in APALM Journal:
- For preparing an article, use only the specific templates, downloaded from the following links
- Strictly follow the Author Guidelines, especially in relation to Referencing/ Bibliography.
- If you have difficulty working on the computer or are not good at it particularly Microsoft word documents, Tables, References, please seek professional help to prepare your manuscript according to our needs.
- After submission of the manuscript, regularly check the Inbox/Spam folder for any communication from our side. This will eliminate delays caused due to communication gap
- After submission of the manuscript, regularly login to APALM website using your User ID and Password (preferably at least once a day) to check the current status of your manuscript and take any action communicated therein
- In case you are asked to revise the manuscript and submit it again, resubmit the revised manuscript at the earliest for a quick response. Delay in response leads to delay in the publication of the article
- After payment of APC, get back to APALM with the payment proof at the earliest to minimize the time of publication of your accepted article.
- If for some technical reason online submission is not possible, the author can contact us for support.
We encourage you to use the appropriate template for your manuscript.
Click the link below to download the template.